The July 2023 edition of the LIFTT Connection Newsletter is now available!
In this issue of the LIFTT Connection:
- LIFTT to hold ADA Celebrations in Billings & Glendive on July 26
- Director’s Corner: “Inclusion through Employment”
- LIFTT and Pharm406 form a partnership; will hold a series of vaccine clinics throughout the service area
- LIFTT Billings Team to sell Gainan’s fundraiser cards from 7/17 through 7/31
- Scripps Howard Foundation awards grant to LIFTT
- LIFTT building unity with FutureSYNC
- Free workshops begin with July 18 orientation
- The Dignity of Work: Hotel job helps disabled Glendive man feel “a part of society”
You can request that we email you an electronic copy or mail you a paper copy by sending your name and address to email@example.com Also, look for articles from the newsletter to be posted on liftt.org and our Facebook, and Linkedin
About Living Independently for Today & Tomorrow (LIFTT): LIFTT is a Montana 501(c)3 corporation organized as a Center for Independent Living (CIL). With team members based in Billings and Glendive, LIFTT provides people with disabilities with programs and services that help empower them to break down the physical, bureaucratic, and cultural barriers that prevent them from being fully independent participants in their lives and communities throughout 18 counties in southeastern and southcentral Montana: Big Horn, Carbon, Carter, Custer, Dawson, Fallon, Garfield, Golden Valley, McCone, Musselshell, Powder River, Prairie, Richland, Stillwater, Wibaux, and Yellowstone. For more information, please visit liftt.org or download our mobile app on Apple or Google Play.