The March 2023 edition of the LIFTT Connection Newsletter is now available!
Click here to download it (Adobe PDF)
In this issue of the LIFTT Connection:
- LIFTT gets a vaccine access grant from USAging
- Director’s Corner: Forging the aging and disabled alliance
- Make sure your address is up to date with OPA
- Get your tickets for the “Luck of the Draw” Raffle before 3/30
- Getting to the Core of It: Information & Referal, A good way of finding things out
- Pint night fundraiser for LIFTT at Thirsty Street on 3/30
You can request that we email you an electronic copy or mail you a paper copy by sending your name and address to email@example.com Also, look for articles from the newsletter to be posted on liftt.org and our Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram
About Living Independently for Today & Tomorrow (LIFTT): LIFTT is a Montana 501(c)3 corporation organized as a Center for Independent Living (CIL). With team members based in Billings and Glendive, LIFTT provides people with disabilities with programs and services that help empower them to break down the physical, bureaucratic, and cultural barriers that prevent them from being fully independent participants in their lives and communities throughout 18 counties in southeastern and southcentral Montana: Big Horn, Carbon, Carter, Custer, Dawson, Fallon, Garfield, Golden Valley, McCone, Musselshell, Powder River, Prairie, Richland, Stillwater, Wibaux, and Yellowstone. For more information, please visit liftt.org or download our mobile app on Apple or Google Play.