The January 2024 edition of the LIFTT Connection Newsletter is now available!
In this issue of the LIFTT Connection:
- Transportation Inclusion: Getting Out & About
- Christmas Creatures bring glad tidings to LIFTT
- Otto Bremer Trust Continues Supporting LIFTT
- “It Feels Good to be Giving Back: Dalana Smith brings the lived experience of postpartum depression and addiction to LIFTT work.
- Mountain Made K9 and LIFTT to work on Service Dog Projects.
- We Want You for the LIFTT Peer Program!
- Virtual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration March 14
You can request that we email you an electronic copy or mail you a paper copy by sending your name and address to email@example.com. Also, look for articles from the newsletter to be posted on liftt.org and our Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
About Living Independently for Today & Tomorrow (LIFTT): LIFTT is a Montana 501(c)3 corporation organized as a Center for Independent Living (CIL). With team members based in Billings and Glendive, LIFTT provides people with disabilities with programs and services that help empower them to break down the physical, bureaucratic, and cultural barriers that prevent them from being fully independent participants in their lives and communities throughout 18 counties in southeastern and southcentral Montana: Big Horn, Carbon, Carter, Custer, Dawson, Fallon, Garfield, Golden Valley, McCone, Musselshell, Powder River, Prairie, Richland, Stillwater, Wibaux, and Yellowstone. For more information, please visit liftt.org or download our mobile app on Apple or Google Play.